Holland & Knight • Jennifer Kifer is a new partner in Holland & & Knight’s Jacksonville workplace and a member of the company’s Personal Wealth Provider Group. Her practice is committed to representation of charitable organizations in objected to and uncontested trust and estate matters. Kifer assists them in increasing and speeding up bequest profits from gifts left to them in wills and trusts.
Her legal background consists of maritime and media law.
Kifer worked as a judicial law clerk to U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan. While going to Florida Coastal School of Law, she was a legal intern to state Supreme Court Justice Barbara Pariente.
After graduating initially in her law school class of 439, Kifer was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2010.
Boyd & & Jenerette The Boyd & & Jenerette law practice ended 2020 by promoting lawyers to partner and senior associate and working with 2 associate lawyers.
• Kate Aguiar, partner in the Jacksonville workplace, focuses her practice on vehicle liability defense, facilities liability, basic lawsuits and insurance coverage defense.
A graduate of Florida State University College of Law, she was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2007.
• C.J. Gomes, a partner in Jacksonville, focuses on insurance coverage defense lawsuits consisting of complex protection problems, insurance provider bad faith/extra-contractual liability and appeals.
She graduated from Florida Coastal School of Law and was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2011.
• Ryan Knight, partner in the company’s workplace in Orlando, focuses on representation of basic contractors, subcontractors, designers and design professionals in building and construction law and lawsuits.
Knight graduated from Florida Coastal School of Law. He was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2011.
• Boca Raton senior associate Nadine Foehl concentrates her practice on building and construction law representing basic contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in construction-related disputes. She likewise is experienced in protecting claims including accident, products liability and basic negligence.
Foehl graduated from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center and was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2015.
• Stephanie Masonbrink, senior associate in Jacksonville, focuses her practice on vehicle liability, facilities liability, basic lawsuits and insurance coverage defense.
She was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2016 after graduating from St. Thomas University School of Law.
• Jacksonville senior associate Candace Padgett practices in the areas of insurance coverage defense, insurance protection, insurance provider bad faith, work lawsuits defense, director and officer liability, condo and homeowners association disputes and appellate matters.
A graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law, Padgett was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2011.
• Kimberly Woods, senior associate in Jacksonville, focuses on vehicle liability defense, insurance coverage defense and basic lawsuits.
She’s the secretary for the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association and was named among the 2019-20 Leaders in the Law by the Florida Association of Women Lawyers.
Woods likewise was picked in April as an Academy Fellow for Class VIII of The Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy. Her term covers the 2020-21 membership year.
• New associate Cody Ingalls focuses his practice on civil lawsuits, particularly very first celebration residential or commercial property insurance coverage defense.
• New associate Isabella Limonta focuses her practice on civil lawsuits consisting of auto liability and residential or commercial property damage.
Farah & & Farah & Farah & Farah included three lawyers to its group.
• Brittany Honeycutt is a graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law who was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2020. Her practice comprises car mishaps, premise liability and wrongful death.
She has client customer service in numerous career fields prior to ending up being an attorney, consisting of advising federal government employees in wrongful termination cases prior to the Benefit Systems Defense Board.
• Jineane McMinn focuses on auto, admiralty/maritime, and facilities liability accident cases.
McMinn participated in from Florida Coastal School of Law, where she worked for 2 semesters at the State Lawyer’s Office for the 4th Judicial Circuit as a certified legal intern.
After graduating in 2012, she served the neighborhood at Jacksonville Location Legal Aid prior to signing up with an admiralty/maritime company in Jacksonville.
• Robert Bonner was law clerk for Duval County Judge Pauline Drake. A graduate of the University of Florida Levin College of Law, he was confessed to The Florida Bar in 2016.
He represents customers in auto negligence cases, facilities liability cases, animal attacks and other civil and criminal matters.